Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is that thing again?


Twister and I began daily training last week. He is so funny about it. We really should have kept up with the halter as he has been growing but when he was about 3 months old he realized that the halter restricted him and did not like the feel of it on his nose. We were then so busy, I just did not work with him as I should, but he is so comfortable with us that it is not a big concern. Over the past month or so I have just allowed him to smell it, play with it and to just set on the end of his nose. I tied the halter after he got confidence with it being on the end of his nose.

Here is a photo I took with my phone while we were working. He was just trying to pretend not to see me. His horsenality is mostly left brained introvert, when learning he can go right brained, but he usually stays left brained or returns left brained quickly. I don't know if this might change as he gets older but it is pretty consistent so it leads me to believe that this is his horsenality. He reminds me so much of his Daddy, which is very good!

No comments: